Welcome to The Village Medical Centre Website
The Practice was established by Dr McCabe at 316 Linthorpe Road in the early 1940's. he was later joined by Dr Boyes and then Dr Bowles in 1956. Dr O'Neill joined the practice in 1957 as Dr McCabe retired. In 1974 the practice moved to new Health Centre premises above the newly built Cleveland Centre. It remained there until 1993 when it returned to its' Linthorpe Road roots, in the Linthorpe Village area of Middlesbrough. Here, we enjoy spacious and pleasant accommodation over three floors.
We are now a large, dynamic Practice with 2 GP partners, 4 salaried GPs and around 9,500 patients.
Our aim is to promote good health and provide comprehensive and high quality primary care in a friendly environment.
(Site updated 08/11/2016)